http://www.justgive.org

My autoharp in many settings. Fear Thou Not, 501(c)3 promotes the Buddy System

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fear Thou Not

Part of my non profit is connecting, and I do that with music. I am playing the autoharp on the Silver Comet Trail on Sunday mornings around 9 or 10 am unless it is raining.

Find me with an autoharp on the benches near the red caboose, across the street. I probably need to be near the Red Caboose. It would be nice to sit on the deck of the red caboose, but I am not going to try! One day I will see the sheriff deputies sitting on that deck and relaxing!

The last time I went to the Silver Comet Trail I took the book Murder on the Silver Comet Trail I had given my parents. They died so I received the book back. 

Please look at the Murder on the Silver Comet Trail on Amazon and on Kindle.

No comments:

Chaplain to the World

Chaplain to the World
NaNoWriMo 2008 winner

Wordle

charharp

Autoharp, diatonic and chromatic. I am in need of jamming with people.

Counter for FCRP 2008

About Me

My photo
Murder On The Silver Comet Trail is on Amazon.Fear Thou Not, P.O. Box 1268, Hiram, GA 30141